Saturday, June 11, 2011

-- Skype and I, LOL --

wow....actually i ald knew bout skype since 2 years ago....
but last time i din't even bother to download it..
bcoz i prefer msn more than skype....i dunno why..maybe is because i used to chat with my friends with msn?I dunno. lol
initially, my auntie ask me to download skype...coz most adults like to use skype and youngsters normally prefer msn more than skype.


well, i did download after thy ask me to do so. BUT, tht time i dint knw my friends r using skype too. so after i download d i just leave it there, dint even bother to create an acc or explore the functions of skype haha.


then, my aunties realized that thy failed to persuade me to use skype...so thy decided to use MSN LOL i dunno y thy wnat to chat with me so badly...== mayb thy just wnat to spy on me


LOL XD....anyway, after a few months thy also seldom on msn d...told ya, adults prefer skype more than MSN =P.


anyway, i started to use skype since the last year-end holiday and i found that skype is acturly quite interesting. i think teh 1st person tht ask me do i hav a skype account is tung wai yee? or crystal? cant remember d, LOL. wat i can rmb is sum1 asked me to on skype , anwyay, thank you for asking me to on skype, otherwise..i would never have the chance to chat with my friends on skype! XD


chatting with friends on msn or skype is a fun thing to do, it gav me a lot of unforgettable memories, that's y i always save the conversations btw me and my frens, and i will read them when im free XD and if ur friends trying to break the promises thy made to u in msn or skype...u can always show them the chat log XD so thy cant deny it hahaha. its not funny =.= no1 wants their friends to lie at them rite? XD

i guess tis post is long enough ? haha shall i stop here?....lazy to write d XD


p/s: another post is coming soon....most probably is tonight =P.





BYE!!






-------THE END-------

No comments: