Tuesday, August 2, 2011

- PLKN -

I should have wrote this 1 month ago, but i was too busy haha XD
but its never too late for u to do something, right?
so I guess I will write about PLKN today.

First of all, i was chosen for PLKN, actually its okay for me,
but sometimes i feel very nervous and scared when my friends talk about how awful is the food in PLKN, and sometimes you might be bullied by gangsters....
but i dun really care bout those, coz i am not a picky eater. XD

what i worried the most is the bathroom, i heard thy say its an open bathroom...
and all the men will shower together ==....ARGGHHH!!!! i can't imagine == ....
maybe some of u might think tht...all of us are guys, its ok to shower together...
but i juz cant stand it.... haha... =P

Btw, its ald 12.12 a.m. now...usually i ald gone to bed at this time..
but i saw some1 comment and she ask me to write about PLKN,
so i sacrifice my time to write this post LOL...

To Rachel Loh,
i will kill u if i cant wake up 2molo =)

hmm...i think its time for me to sleep now...BYE =)

No comments: