Thursday, November 3, 2011

- SPM [ Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia] -

wow.... look at bottom right of your monitor, look at the DATE! its already 11/3/2011 !!
14 - 3 = 11... 11 days more!!! SPM will start after 11 days.... even though there are still 11 days left, but i still cant concentrate on my studies
LOL I'm obsessed wih computer~facebook-ing..chatting with friends and most important..
DOTA! LOL
i don't know why, i just cant control myself... what can i do?
haiz...
-BM
-SEJ
-BI
-CHEM
-PHY
-BIO
-PM
-SP
-MATHS
-ADD.MATHS
omg~10 subjects all together.. thts a lot! there are 22 papers in total if i'm not mistaken haha XD
so in this 11 days~ i'm gona go all out to study XD hope i can score A's for my physics chemistry and biology...
these 3 subjects are really really really important to me T.T
so...
i will now list down the grades i tat i expected to get in SPM
Bahasa Malaysia - A-
Bahasa Inggeris - A
Pendidikan Moral - A (although it's easy but i don't think i can score 95 marks LOL because 95 marks only can get A+)
Sains Pertanian - A+
Sejarah - B+ ( i dont really good in sej so i guess B+ is more than enough for me LOL )
Mathematics - A+
Additional Mathematics - A ( hope i can maintain my level at A , don't drop to A- please ^^ )
Biology - A-
Physics - A-
Chemistry - A-
wow, HIGH EXPECTATIONS LOL!! well, thts wat i hope to score only, not sure whether i can achieve it or not ~ XD
so... lastly...
what i wish is.... please... give me a NICE pengawas please~ What do i mean by "nice"? hehe
still rmb last time PMR the pengawas gave me answers...and the answers was correct LOL thts what I meant by NICE HAHAHA~
so that's all what i wnat to write today haha~
BYE GUYS XD SAYO SAYO~

No comments: