Thursday, March 22, 2012

- SPM DAY -

Woohoo~ finally our SPM results are being released today~~~ i said i'll update my blog again if i get good result right? so today i'm here to fulfill my words~ hahaha.

So...lets see.....i remember I wrote a post before...about my targets for SPM.... for those lazy to check my previous posts~ here are my targets for SPM haha~ and by the way...i made a table to compare my expectations with my REAL SPM result..( easier for readers to understand~ hehe )

Erm...i wanna thanks to all the teachers that taught me in the past few years...( since kindergarten~ haha )... well, i know my results actually not really that good, but at least my teachers are proud of me ( my teacher told me >< haha ) so.....thank you...and i appreciate everything you've done for me~ and now i had proven that your efforts finally paid off....thank you teachers!

and of cause i won't forget about my families.....that always nag me...tell me to study harder....i'm rally glad that I din't disappoint you guys~!! haha

so...i'll just stop here...and...see when if i free i'll update my blog again ^^

BYE!

No comments: