Friday, March 16, 2012

-SPM RESULT-


Finally the government announced the release date of SPM results few days ago~ that's 21st of March, which is next wednesday.

I'm kinda nervous~ and i can't wait to get my result, I want to know whether my efforts being paid off or not~ I wish my Hard work will be rewarded~seriously haha.

well~ what can i do now is pray hard and wish i can get as many A's as possible. HAHA~

i'll update my post again as soon as I get my result~ Hope I won't disappoint my family and my relatives~ ^^

and for those that really din't get results as they expected~ please calm down and don't do things to harm yourself, that will make your parents feel worse, just accept the trust that you did not get a good result,be strong~!!

Lets pray for ourselves so that we can get good result in SPM!


No comments: